Don't do an internship - become an Entrepreneur in Residence and do stuff that matters!
You always wanted to be an entrepreneur and take part in the action of building a high growth tech startup?
Great! The EiR Program is designed for the smartest and most ambitious students (or drop-outs). You will become member of the team with the same responsibilities and expectation as any full time team member. You will join our tech, product, growth or operations team and we will throw you into ice cold water. You will quickly learn how to swim and learn within weeks what others learn in years.
In order to master the steep learning curve and keep up with the pace, you will have to step out of your comfort zone, work hard and stretch every skill that you have.
This experience will equip you with the necessary skills to launch your own startup afterwards.
- Ambitious and hungry:
- you are either a top student from a top university with high GPA and won awards/scholarships or
- you have early work experience in high pressure environments such as growth startups (preferably funded from well-know investors), investment banks, consultancy, venture capital, oil rigs... you get the idea!
- you have run your own startup or entrepreneurial projects or
- you are the captain of a winning sports team/ president of an organisation or similar evidence or ambition and success
- Pressure resistent and adaptable to fast pace
- Resourceful in overcoming obstacles and rejection
- Naturally curious and thirsty to learn
Why should you join us?
- Opportunity to get hands on work experience in Southeast Asia - what Google calls the fastest growing internet region globally
- Significant responsibility and opportunity to learn all aspects of the business (operations, marketing, HR, investor relationships, business development, software development)
- We empower you and expect from you to have significant impact.
- Full time offers will be made to top performers of every EiR batch who want to join our team in the longterm
Sounds like it would be fun?